We believe excellence is achieved by listening to our clients' needs
Davidow Services:1094 1095 Reporting ServicesACA State Laws and ActionsERISA Wrap Document ServicesRetirement ConsultingEmployee Benefits ServicesForm 5500 Preparation and Filing HR and Payroll Administration ServicesIndividualsMedicareSuccession PlanningUnderstanding Medicare CoveragesUnderstanding Premium Only PlanVoluntary Benefits
1094/1095 Reporting Service
Applicable Large Employers or ALEs (with 50 or more full-time and full-time equivalent employees) are required to file information with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to demonstrate what benefits the employer offered to its employees the previous calendar year. Termed as 1094/1095, these forms will be used by IRS to determine whether an employer will be penalized for noncompliance and also determine employees’ eligibility for the premium tax credit. Employers that do not submit an annual IRS return or provide individual statements to all full-time employees may be subject to a penalty up to $270 per return, with a maximum annual penalty of $3,275,000 million.
ERISA Wrap Document Services
Davidow Financial offers ERISA wrap document services to help you remain compliant with the law. We deliver simple and inexpensive compliance solutions for our clients.
• Our services include:
- Determine if you provide plans that are subject to ERISA
- Evaluate existing plan documents for compliance with latest ERISA standards
- Preparation of ‘mega wrap’ and wrap documents
- Preparation of ERISA compliant SPDs
- Preparation of Summary annual report (SAR)
- Guidance on document distribution to employees based on ERISA mandated schedule
- Plan and support amendments
- Guidance on document retention
- ERISA compliance guidance, updates and technical assistance
Growing financial risks, regulatory constraints, product complexity and market volatility is redefining the retirement landscape. It is becoming extremely difficult for companies to design an optimized retirement programs that align with business goals and needs of its employees.
Davidow Financial is highly dedicated to providing advanced retirement planning and management support to its clients. We can help you sort through the seemingly endless choices in retirement programs to create a retirement program that is just right for you and your employees. Our goal is to make every employee feel confident in their ability to retire comfortably. We take care of all administrative and operational aspects of retirement plan management so that you can focus on your business.
Our Product Expertise
We provide retirement consulting and risk management support across a broad set of qualified plans:
401(K) Plan: A 401(k) plan is an employer sponsored defined contribution plan that allows your employees to make contributions with pretax dollars. The contributions are usually made to the plan through payroll deductions and employees have the option to direct their own investments allowing them to control their savings.
Employee Benefit Services
Davidow Financial works with clients to design, implement and administer employee benefit programs that can generate a demonstrable Return on Investment (ROI). We help employers invest in their workforces through customized benefit programs that can act as a competitive recruitment tool and effectively reduces absenteeism, disability and chronic illness. Our integrated and innovative healthcare solutions create value for employers and their employees by protecting their health, creating wealth and ensuring their interests. We deal with a range of employee benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, disability, voluntary worksite insurance, to name a few benefits that we offer. We offer an end-to-end employee benefits services as listed below:
- Review your current employee benefit programs in alignment with company’s strategic and financial objectives, employee needs and compliance requirements
- Identify improvement opportunities and formulate new employee benefit plans
- Vendor/carrier selection, negotiation and management
- Provide implementation support - newest technologies to streamline the enrollment process
- Employee relations, communication and training (open enrollment, training manuals, e-learning materials etc.)
- Evaluate and implement Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Premium Only Plans (POP).
- Assist employers with Pension 401(k)/403(b) and Profit-Sharing plans
- Conduct employer and employee satisfaction surveys